Fuel Efficiency:21 CITY / 30 HWY
Adaptive Cruise Control
Dual Zone Climate Control
Sunroof / Moonroof
KBB.com 10 Most Awarded Brands. Boasts 30 Highway MPG and 21 City MPG! Carfax One-Owner Vehicle. This Lexus ES delivers a Regular Unleaded V-6 3.5 L/211 engine powering this Automatic transmission. Window Grid Diversity Antenna, Wheels: 17' x 7' JJ Split 10-Spoke Aluminum Alloy, Valet Function.
This Lexus ES Comes Equipped with These Options
Trunk Rear Cargo Access, Trip Computer, Transmission: 6-Spd Sequential Shift Auto (ECT-i), Transmission w/Driver Selectable Mode and Oil Cooler, Tracker System, Tires: 215/55R17 AS, Tire Specific Low Tire Pressure Warning, Systems Monitor, Strut Rear Suspension w/Coil Springs, Strut Front Suspension w/Coil Springs.
The Votes are Counted
KBB.com 10 Most Awarded Brands, KBB.com Brand Image Awards.
- 268 hp horsepower
- 3.5 liter V6 DOHC engine
- 4 Doors
- 4-wheel ABS brakes
- 8-way power adjustable passenger seat
- Adaptive cruise control
- Air conditioning with dual zone climate control
- Audio controls on steering wheel
- Auto-dimming mirrors - Electrochromatic
- Automatic Transmission
- Clock - Analog
- External temperature display
- Front fog/driving lights
- Front seat type - Bucket
- Front-wheel drive
- Fuel economy EPA highway (mpg): 30 and EPA city (mpg): 21
- Head airbags - Curtain 1st and 2nd row
- Keyless Ignition - Doors and push button start
- Multi-function remote - Trunk/hatch/door/tailgatewindowssunroof/convertible roof
- Overhead console - Mini
- Passenger Airbag
- Power mirrors
- Power windows with 4 one-touch
- Rear bench seats
- Remote power door locks
- Remote sunroof/convertible roof operation - Remote sunroof operation
- Remote window operation
- Reverse tilt mirrors - Dual mirrors
- Signal mirrors - Turn signal in mirrors
- Speed-proportional power steering
- Tilt and telescopic steering wheel
- Traction control - ABS and driveline
- Trip computer
- Universal remote transmitter
- Video Monitor Location - Front
I went from a BMW 3 series to the Lexus ES 350. BMW ceased many of its incentives, so I went with the less expensive Lexus. Of course, it doesn't drive like a BMW, but the comfort level, sound-deadening and reliability are far superior. I wont be switching back; I'm staying with Lexus.Read more reviews at Cars.com
Although every effort is made to ensure all data presented is accurate, dealer is not liable for any inaccuracies, omissions, and/or typographical errors. Special internet pricing may include applicable rebates on new vehicles. Advertised prices do not include additional fees and costs of closing, including government fees and taxes, any finance charges, any dealer documentation fees, any emissions testing fees or other fees. All prices, specifications and availability subject to change without notice. Buyer is responsible for verifying pricing, vehicle equipment and qualifying rebates before purchase. Contact dealer for most current information.
Tax, title, license (unless itemized above) are extra. Not available with special finance, lease and some other offers.
While great effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the information on this site, errors do occur so please verify information with a customer service rep. This is easily done by calling us at 828-475-5201 or by visiting us at the dealership.
**With approved credit. Terms may vary. Monthly payments are only estimates derived from the vehicle price with a 72 month term, 5.9% interest and 20% downpayment.