Exterior:Cajun Red Tintcoat
Fuel Efficiency:17 CITY / 24 HWY
KBB.com Best Resale Value Awards. Scores 24 Highway MPG and 17 City MPG! This Chevrolet Colorado boasts a Gas V6 3.6L/ engine powering this Automatic transmission. Z71 PREFERRED EQUIPMENT GROUP includes standard equipment, WHEELS, 17' X 8' (43.2 CM X 20.3 CM) DARK ARGENT METALLIC CAST ALUMINUM, TRANSMISSION, 8-SPEED AUTOMATIC (STD).
This Chevrolet Colorado Comes Equipped with These Options
TRAILERING PACKAGE, HEAVY-DUTY includes trailer hitch and 7-pin connector , TOW/HAUL MODE, TIRES, 255/65R17 ALL-TERRAIN, BLACKWALL, SEATS, FRONT BUCKET (STD), REAR AXLE, 3.42 RATIO, LPO, ASSIST STEPS, BLACK, 5' RECTANGULAR, JET BLACK, CLOTH/LEATHERETTE SEAT TRIM, GVWR, 6000 LBS. (2722 KG) (STD), ENGINE, 3.6L DI DOHC V6 VVT (308 hp [230.0 kW] @ 6800 rpm, 275 lb-ft of torque [373 N-m] @ 4000 rpm) (STD), CAJUN RED TINTCOAT.
The Votes are Counted
KBB.com Best Resale Value Awards, KBB.com 10 Most Awarded Brands.
- 5' Rectangular Black Assist Steps (LPO)
- Bose Premium 7-Speaker Audio System Feature
- (0 P) Cajun Red Tintcoat
- Radio: AM/FM Stereo w/8' Diagonal Color Touch Nav.
- Heavy-Duty Trailering Package
- 3.6 liter V6 DOHC engine
- 4 Doors
- 4-way power adjustable drivers seat
- 4-way power adjustable passenger seat
- 4-wheel ABS brakes
- Air conditioning with climate control
- Audio controls on steering wheel
- Automatic Transmission
- Bed Length - 61.7 '
- Climate controlled - Driver and passenger heated-cushiondriver and passenger heated-seatback
- Clock - In-radio display
- Cruise control
- External temperature display
- Four-wheel drive
- Front fog/driving lights
- Front seat type - Bucket
- Fuel economy EPA highway (mpg): 24 and EPA city (mpg): 17
- Head airbags - Curtain 1st and 2nd row
- Heated drivers seat
- Heated passenger seat
- Intermittent window wipers
- Multi-function remote - Remote engine start - keyfob and smart device
- Overhead console - Mini with storage
- Passenger Airbag
- Power heated mirrors
- Power windows with 1 one-touch
- Privacy/tinted glass
- Rear bench seats
- Remote power door locks
- Skid plates - 1
- Speed-proportional power steering
- Tilt and telescopic steering wheel
- Traction control - ABS and driveline
- Trip computer
- Video Monitor Location - Front
Great purchase. Purchased a used truck to replace my RAV4. Wanted something bigger and easier to get in and out. Looked at Traverses and GMC Acadias. Liked them, but decided that the truck was the best choice.Read more reviews at Cars.com
Although every effort is made to ensure all data presented is accurate, dealer is not liable for any inaccuracies, omissions, and/or typographical errors. Special internet pricing may include applicable rebates on new vehicles. Advertised prices do not include additional fees and costs of closing, including government fees and taxes, any finance charges, any dealer documentation fees, any emissions testing fees or other fees. All prices, specifications and availability subject to change without notice. Buyer is responsible for verifying pricing, vehicle equipment and qualifying rebates before purchase. Contact dealer for most current information.
Tax, title, license (unless itemized above) are extra. Not available with special finance, lease and some other offers.
While great effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the information on this site, errors do occur so please verify information with a customer service rep. This is easily done by calling us at 828-475-5201 or by visiting us at the dealership.
**With approved credit. Terms may vary. Monthly payments are only estimates derived from the vehicle price with a 72 month term, 5.9% interest and 20% downpayment.